- hdcatsmeowAsked on February 23, 2014 at 01:59 PM
Hi - I'm sure the answers are somewhere in your tutorial, but cannot find specifically what I'm looking for!
1) How do I send an email invitation to my list of respondents from my personal email account? Is there a place where I can get a direct link to my survey form?
2) Is there a way to turn off the email notifications that I receive when a respondent submits on my survey form?
3) A follow-up to #1 - is the respondent's IP address or any other identifying information tracked or stored when they follow the link to participate in my survey? If it is, can this be turned off - I wish their participation to be completely anonymous.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 23, 2014 at 02:58 PM
You can set up an autoresponder email on your account, also to get the direct of you form click on Setup&Embed, Embed Form, and copy the link.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 23, 2014 at 03:07 PM
Sorry, I posted by errro before being finished. On regards of the second question, to disable the notifications, simply delete it. Click on Setup&Embed, then Email Alerts, click on the notification, and delete it.
Yes is tracked, but you will not see it, unless you anable it. Go to MY FORMS, click on Submissions.
Then click on the gear Icon, there you can check or uncheck the IP address:
Hope this helps, let us know if you have more questions.