- catholicproductionsAsked on February 24, 2014 at 08:53 AM
So, after clicking the "next" link on page one of the following form, the 2nd page shows up all pink/red, which is what should be happening to fields that are "required" ON THAT CURRENT PAGE when the "next" button is clicked -- but this shouldn't be happening because the person is just arriving at the page, not having the opportunity to not fill any portion of the form on page 2 since they just get to that page. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 09:25 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
The problem is with the Dynamic Fields I will submit a ticket to our higher support to further investigate on this. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- catholicproductionsAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 10:20 AMThank you.
- catholicproductionsAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 02:00 PMAny updates on this?
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 02:13 PM
Ticket has already been assigned to one of our developers and you will be notified via this thread if any update or fix is available. Sorry for the delay, we can't really provide an ETA on this as our dev team might have other pending priority tickets to work on but I can assure you that once an update is available we will immediately notify you.
- alp_denizAnswered on June 05, 2014 at 04:31 AM
This issue seems to have been fixed. Thank you very much for letting us know.