- NRCsupportAsked on February 24, 2014 at 10:53 AM
It would help me greatly if the optional exclusion of empty fields could be applied to edited response and notification emails, as well as to ones with the full original field table.
This would enable me to replace 8 different response emails by a single one. It would also meet my previous request of being able to exclude hidden fields.
- CarinaAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 11:19 AM
I have forwarded this suggestion to our development team. They will analyse it and decide the priority of implementation.
Thank you for your input.
- NRCsupportAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing more in due course.
I really love your product, and am very impressed by the speed of response here.
- CarinaAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 11:51 AM
We are very glad to hear it.
Feel free to contact us when you need support.
- NRCsupportAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 12:11 PM
Was any progress ever made on this?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 02:25 PM
The request is marked as nice to do, but unfortunately, we cannot provide any ETA for when it will be implemented.