- MarkPuttAsked on February 24, 2014 at 11:07 AM
I want to generate a unique bar code or qcr code for each submission. Then I want to send that code/image to a response email.
What is the best way to do this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Hi, to add a Unique ID , click on Widgets button and then type "Unique ID" , then click on it or drag and drop it to to your form:
You can also customize the number, please take a look a this guide to Add Custom Unique ID to Your Form Submissions. If you have another question, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- MarkPuttAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 12:33 PM
This isn't what I was looking for. I allready use Unique IDs. So, I don't want to open a new thread about this.
I want to know about bar codes and qcr codes.
1. Can bar codes and QCR codes be created by using the Unique ID as a seed?
2. When the bar code or QCR code is created can it be e-mailed to myself and the customer?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 01:30 PM
1. Yes, you can generate a unique Bar-Code with the unique ID,
2. Yes, but not with the current Jotform features.
Currently, our builder supports generating a single-Static QR Code, but not randomized by submissions:
I know this is not what I'm looking for - I have raised a feauture request to that end.
We will update you when deliberated.