- Silverwolf31Asked on February 24, 2014 at 12:01 PM
Good day, my friends recomendations not increas my sbmissions.
- KadeJMAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 12:49 PM
I see you are currently using the Free Starter Plan. If you are asking about trying to increase your Submission Limits for Free please visit this link here http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getMore to find out more ways to increase them.
- Silverwolf31Answered on February 24, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Im refomended three persns and they are using jotform becous im send invitation from this link http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getMore
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 01:57 PM
You should be able to gain the additional submissions once the invitation link is click, and they sign up for an account to Jotform. You can check the increase through Usage Section: http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/usage.
I also checked our records and found out that you've submitted a review to a site and a write to review. However, all the links are not valid. You should have the following:
1. Review to a site: We currently have the Google Webstore link so you must submit a review there and link it to your request.
2. Write a review: You should write a review and post it to your own blog. Then you should link the page to your request.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- raulAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 05:41 PM
I've moved your inquiry to a separate thread in order to address it properly. You can find it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/512759
We'll provide a response as soon as we can.