- paidata1Asked on February 24, 2014 at 01:10 PM
Before I realized there was a 10/mo limit on HTTPS forms, I embedded all of my forms as secure forms. Now I want to change the embed code to NOT be secure, but checking/unchecking the "secure" box doesn't seem to have any affect on the code, which continues to be https: and in a "secure." subdomain. Can you tell me how to reset things back to be insecure?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 02:03 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please follow this simple steps to change embedded form from secured to non-secured.
1. Edit your website where your form is embedded and remove/delete it.
2. Clear your browser cache and cookies
3. Edit your form and get a new copy of your form code (make sure that secured form is not selected)
4. Embed your form code into your website
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 02:09 PM
Anyways, I've also reset your SSL secured submission limits for you.
Just want to let you know also that we can only reset SSL secured submission limits once. So, to avoid your account and forms being disabled, just make sure that you are using non-secured form.