- mark salzanAsked on February 24, 2014 at 01:36 PM
Here’s the latest status report on the multiples from the jot form
Greg sends a purchasing request – one request and only one request comes through
Garrett sends a purchasing request – one request and only one request comes through
Frank sends a purchasing request – at least 4 duplicate requests come through
Sarah (using Pat’s name but her own computer) sends a purchasing request – at least 4 duplicate requests come through
I haven’t gotten a jot form generated request from any one else lately.
Let me know if there’s anything else at all I can do to help make this stop
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 02:57 PM
I checked the form's settings, and the email address on file for any delivery errors or settings that might cause this - nothing stood out.
I reccomend that you create a new email notification, and delete the existing one and see if the problem persists.
We would, however like to rule out any factors that might be influencing this form behavior:
1. Are Sarah and Frank work out of the same office - same computer sometimes?
2. What browser (and version) are they using?
3. Do you have the form embedded on your website? Please share the URL
Thank you for your patience.