- walnutridgeAsked on February 24, 2014 at 02:57 PM
I have set up email conditions for a form to send to recipients based on the selection within the form. (For example, if the user selects 7th grade & girl - the email should go to the 7th grade girl leaders. If the user selects 7th grade & boy, the email should go to the 7th grade boy leaders). Each one has two conditions and it says if "All" conditions are met, it would send the email to those i have within the condition set up.
Although it appears to be set up correctly, this isn't working. I have received one of the test emails that i entered and my boss has received a different one, but it is definitely not going to everyone on the list and a couple of the tests didn't go to anyone on the list... they are all set up the same, just with different emails. I am on all of them. Please advise :-) Thanks!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 03:46 PM
1) You need to create more than one notification, in this case 12, click on Email Alerts, and then on Add New Email.
2) Let´s say Notification 1 is for "7th grade&Male", add all recipient E-mails for this notification, remember to separate the emails by a comma and space.
3) The conditions for the first one should be set like this:
Once you select Notification 1, all recipient emails will appear, and the notification will be send to all of them. Try this, and let us know what happens.