- justinstaggeAsked on February 24, 2014 at 04:27 PM
I am looking for a form assocaited with my website but is not shown in my form list. Can you advise if it's associated with a different user account? We were using a developer overseas and I am the new developer.
The form # is 23370980264455
Please advise where I may find it.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 05:10 PM
That form belongs to a different account. You can clone that form to your account if you want to, then replace the existing form embed code on your page.
Here's how to clone a form: http://www.jotform.com/help/28-Cloning-a-Form-from-a-Web-Page
Hope this helps. Regards!
- justinstaggeAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 11:01 AM
No way to know the username of that account? We are trying to find the developer internally who worked on it but don't know where to start!
- CarinaAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 12:58 PM
That form belongs to asifsiddique username. Hope this information helps.
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- justinstaggeAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 04:16 PM
Thank you so much! That was very helpful.