- snapsnapAsked on February 24, 2014 at 05:15 PM
I'm using paypal payment on a form. When the order total is zero dollars after coupon discount, order is still going to paypal where the total price is the amount without coupon. My test form has 2 products each $100. If I select one product and apply coupon code 'zero' which takes off $100 from the total I'm still being sent to the paypal site where the total shows $100.
I tested this scenario last week and it was working.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 05:47 PM
Thank you for chatting with me today.
I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and forwarded it to our Development Team.
In the meantime, you can apply discount to 'Products' instead of 'Order Total'. It seems to be working as expected with $0.00 total submissions.
We will get back to you once we have any updates.
- snapsnapAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 06:29 PM
Thank you for the suggestion but I don't want to give both products away for free that is why I need it to be a fix amount from the total order. Since the products are the same price applying the coupon would make it appear one product is free.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 06:34 PM
I am not sure if this is going to work for your, but single product coupons are also available:
- snapsnapAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 06:49 PM
User can choose one or more product. I don't know which product or products they will choose so tying the coupon to a single product would not work in my case. Thanks for the suggestion though.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 06:37 AM
This is now fixed. Let us know if the problem still persists on your end.