- GentlemenSongstersAsked on February 25, 2014 at 12:47 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 02:01 PM
Yes, you should be able to downgrade the account anytime you want to. That's per our pricing statement: http://www.jotform.com/pricing
Can I cancel any time?
Jotform is a monthly subscription service. You may upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your service at any time. Even when you cancel your subscription, you will not lose any of your forms or your data.
- GentlemenSongstersAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 03:05 PM
Thanks....I would like to downgrade..but didn't see that I had the ability. Can you send instructions so I can be sure I am looking on the right place?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 04:16 PM
Upon checking your billing history, I found out that you are using PayPal to pay your subscription. To cancel your subscription, please follow this simple steps:
1. Login to your Paypal Account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.