- BastadMarathonAsked on February 25, 2014 at 01:02 PM
I just got an e-mail:
You have currently reached the limits of your account. Your forms will be disabled Wednesday at 12pm EST. Free accounts are limited to 10 SSL submissions per month. "
But I do not use SSL in my forms. I cannot seem to find the problem why the forms are SSL submissions, they do not need to be.
Please help me.
I have the form embedded here: http://www.bastadmarathon.se/BastadMarathon/Lopskola.html
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 02:13 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
As a one time exception, we have reset your SSL submissions counter. Also, I have made a test submission and can confirm that you use Non-SSL form on the http://www.bastadmarathon.se/BastadMarathon/Lopskola.html page. It is probably that you have httpS:// link to the form somewhere else, but unfortunately, we can not track the referrer from our side.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- BastadMarathonAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 02:30 PMThank you Mike!
Ill check once again the code in the inbedding, and try to find the extra
The site below is the only one I use for this form.
Thank you for the fast reply!
Den 2014-02-25 20:13, skrev "JotForm Support Forum" :
- Doddster73Answered on February 25, 2014 at 02:50 PMHi I too seem to have received this message. Can someone explain to me what they are and how I might be using them? I usually just copy and paste the link rather than use on a website!
- pinoytechAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 03:42 PM
With regards on your query, can you please create a new thread for further assistance?