- westsidesummitAsked on February 25, 2014 at 02:14 PM
I recieved an email notification that I am about to exceed my 10 SSL submissions per month, but my forms are not marked as secured. Can you help me understand how to fix this within your system?
Thank you.Page URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 03:19 PM
Upon checking your submission counter I found that all the 10 submissions you have received are SSL. So, I proceeded to inspect the webpage where your form is embedded and I found that the URL of your is set as secure as seen in the image below:
Probably you were logged in your jotform account in secure mode using https://. So, in order to avoid the temporary suspension of your forms I have reset your submission counter to zero. Please note that we can do this just once.
In order to stop the SSL submission from coming in, make sure to follow this steps:
1. Make sure to log out, then relog in your account but at this time using this URL: http://jotform.us/
2. Then go to the Embed Form wizard and be sure that the Secure Form box is not selected.
3. Then, get the desired code to embed it to your website.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance.