- LukeAsked on July 12, 2011 at 08:38 PM
I run a transcription company and my clients need to send me all types of audio files. JotForm seems to only allow people to upload certain types of files. How can I use your technology to allow my clients to upload any type of audio file (the audio file should appear in my Dropbox account)?
- brx250Answered on July 12, 2011 at 08:51 PM
Thank you for choosing JotForm. First, all file types are now allowed and supported by JotForm. Here is how you can add a new file type/extension for uploads:
1. On the Form Builder, click on an upload question
2. You will see a toolbar at the top. Click on "Extensions" button.
3. Add your extension to the list. (To allow all file types, just type an asterisk: "*" in the box)
And to enable JotForm integration, click on Preferences button on your form's "Submissions" page, and check "Send Uploads to Dropbox" folder and follow the wizard to complete integration.
This should solve your problem.
Albert | JotForm Support