- AdmissionsNCCCAsked on February 25, 2014 at 09:20 PM
From our on-campus locations, the jotform website itself and our forms are not loading. After waiting a min or two JotForm's website did load, but none of the CSS styles/functionality appear to be applied, rendering the page inoperable. This is happening for myself and other users on the on-campus network. From my home computer, the forms and website work perfectly. Looking through the forum, we are having what could be the same or similar issue to that of Alan Groves:
Like Alan, we are also in New York. Our zipcode is 14132. I am unsure how to proceed as it is effecting multiple computer regardless of browser on computer in our network. Can you also respond also to my work email: firstname.lastname@example.org ? I copied Alan's screen shot since it is the same as what we are seeing on our end.
I have included the url to our college's website. On the right column of the page are links to multiple forms via advertisment button graphics.
- CesarAnswered on February 25, 2014 at 11:45 PM
Kindly provide/verify the URL where the form shold be located so that we may test it on our end. As I have not been able to find the form located on the website. Thank you.
- AdmissionsNCCCAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 11:29 AMThank you for the response. Our forms are located on our website niagaracc.suny.eduSome our forms include: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33348922160957http://form.jotformpro.com/form/32584984965979Can you provide a list of domains/sub domains and IP addresses that we should whitelist here internally?
- chiaviationAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM
I just created a form and I am already getting an error where it won't load. I was going to purchase the service, but broken not an hour after creating? Is this common? It says the load may be too heavy.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 02:03 PM
Let us know if this helps.
Your situation is unique, and we would like to hear more about it, please tell us more on a new support request.
In the meantime, Try loggin in using the following link: http:jotform.us/login
- AdmissionsNCCCAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 03:21 PMTried the http link and got the same result where the styles / elements didn't load. Tried the https link and the homepage of jotform did load correctly, but once I logged in the page styles / elements didn't load.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 07:13 PM
We did have network related issue on our end earlier. But for only a very short period.
Can you please retry checking again on your end. Try also clearing first your browser's cache.
Please inform us if issue persist.
- AdmissionsNCCCAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 08:47 PM
I'll look into that tomorrow morning when I get back to the office ans report back. In the meantime, can you provide a list of IP addresses and domains to whitelist? I noticed in jotform's page there is a domain I haven't seen before http://max.jotfor.ms that is associated with the styles. I reference it because our styles/elements haven't been showing up as illustrated by Avi's comment in this post:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 10:51 PM
This issue is most likely related to your browser cache. As my colleague have suggested, clearing browser cache should help you. You may also like to reset your router by restarting it once.
http://max.jotfor.ms is actually our domain used for referencing / including different files in form. You should be able to get the list of complete IP addresses from the following URL: http://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
Do check and get back to us if the issue persists.
- chiaviationAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 04:41 PM
My form kept going inactive. It seems to be fixed now.