- WebdesignbybobAsked on February 26, 2014 at 05:47 AM
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Add Options to Payment Forms
- pinoytechAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 09:26 AM
- milladesignAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 03:58 AM
Hi I can't seem to find out how to add the pictures?? Do you have to upload them to ex. Dropbox??
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 04:58 AM
Hello milladesign ,
Yes you need to upload the image to some web server from where it is accessible through it web URL. It can be dropbox or any FTP/web server. Once you grab the image URL you can add it in the payment tool wizard. Please check the screenshot below on how to add the image for your product:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- milladesignAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 05:06 AM
I've tried dropbox but are uncertain about how or where to get the link ...
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 06:37 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
If want to share the photo of in your dropbox account here's how.
1. Login to Dropbox.com
2. Click on Photos
3. Click on the Photos you want to share
4. Click on Share photo
5. Click on Get link
Or you can use other image repositories online like img.ly,flickr,smugsmug, photobucket etc..
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 09:23 AM
I checked the only form http://www.jotform.us/form/32579358277166 on your Webdesignbybob account, but I noted that you have NOT yet added any products/items in the payment tool.
Please use this guide -Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
Add the products/items in the payment tool, and then use the URL link of the image as described by my colleague previously on how to.
Kindly inform us if you are still having difficulty adding this to your form.
- WebdesignbybobAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 10:01 AMThanks, I won't be needing that form.
Have I a paid subscription? If so, I'd like to cancel it. Thanks!
I'll use you again down the road.
1168 Angle Rd.
Dunedin, Fl. 34698
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 11:33 AM
You do not have a paid subscription with us your account Webdesignbybob is free and you can keep it. Please let us know if we can be of further help.
- FloriDartsAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 08:32 PM
I notice that the images added this way are super small... to the point cannot even make out what the image is.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 10:40 PM
@FloriDarts, let us know if you need help increasing the size, if yes, please open a new thread and let us know what is the form you are working on.
- FloriDartsAnswered on June 30, 2016 at 08:45 AMi found a way to increase the size but it increases the size of every item
which is kind of retarded as the items are not all the same thing so the
picture gets skewed or i have to add a ton of white space around the item
to get it to look right.
is there a way to increase the image size for each item separately?
FloriDarts Club President
Instagram: use #FloriDarts to tag your pictures
- CharlieAnswered on June 30, 2016 at 09:55 AM
I believe you have opened another thread with the same concern. I have answered your inquiry on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/872518. Please refer to that one instead.