- EUaidvolunteersAsked on February 26, 2014 at 08:58 AM
I attach the sample generated by the system.
Thank you very much in advance.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Sorry about that.
I checked the export to excel feature - did not see the same error.
Please try this link: https://secure.jotform.com/excel/40563781913054
It will take a while to generate the report for download, so be a little patient.
Does it show the same error?
Let us know if this helps.
- EUaidvolunteersAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Thank you very much TitusN,
we tried the link, but the same error is shown...
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 11:26 AM
That's strange indeed.
Please download this file and advice whether it shows the same error:[REDACTED]
I'll need to depreciate the link after you have downloaded the file, so please update when you do.
- EUaidvolunteersAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 11:44 AM
we tried the second link and the result is the same.
Thank you for your quickly responses.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Please integrate the form with google spreadsheet and advice.
I think the problem might be with your excel program -Compared with the values in the submission panel, the file looks Ok from our end...
But let's try and narrow down and see what might be causing this.
When you check your submissions through the Jotform account - are the values you are looking for present? http://www.jotform.com/submissions/40222952136346
Please let us know.
Thank you for sticking through this..
- EUaidvolunteersAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 12:33 PM
We did it, and it seems to work.
Thanks a lot
- EUaidvolunteersAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 03:57 AM
sorry for disturbing again... now we are facing a new problem. The downloaded Excel document, after we procedeed as you suggested, is not showing the position requested and the adress of the candidates when the document is updated in the drive.
Checking the application in the web page, the information is available.
We would appreciatte a lot if you can help us again with this.
Thank you very much.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 09:25 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Have you added these fields after integrating with google spreadsheet?
I would suggest you to please try removing the current google spreadsheet integration and integrate it again. That should solve your problem.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- EUaidvolunteersAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 09:53 AM
Thank you ashwin_d,
We didn´t introduce any changes in the form after the integration, should we " remove the current google spreadsheet integration and integrate it again"?
- EUaidvolunteersAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Thank you, we did it and it´s solved!
Thank you very much.