- gtetxAsked on February 26, 2014 at 09:51 AM
Submit Email - how do i change the email it goes to?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please use this linked guide to change the email.
If you get stuck - Please let us know.
- datasphereAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 10:42 AM
First go to the Setup&embed
then Email alerts
and finaly the Add New Email to add a new email into your form
You can click the notification and change the default or previously added email.
then by clicking the Reply-to button and Recipient Settings
you are changing the email
this is the HELP article describing what you need
Hope I have helped you a bit,
take your time and browse trough Jotform templates and widgets,
it`s very revarding service!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Damir has illustrated this for you.:-)
Let us know if you hit any bumps.
- datasphereAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 11:09 AM
My pleasure Titus