- boldnewyorkAsked on February 26, 2014 at 10:15 AM
This field is not showing for me. I've emptied the cache after reading the forum about similar issues, but with no cure.
See attached photo.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Hi, we have implemented a widget for that, which is a lot way friendlier and easier to use.
1) Click on Widgets
2) Type Calculation
3) Drag and drop the widget into your form, and click on the Wizard icon.
It will show you the calculation wizard, where you can add the fields and make the formula:
Try it, let us know what you think, and if you have another question, we will be glad to assist you.
- datasphereAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 11:02 AM
have you noticed the info with a exclamation mark in blue circle?
It says that this field will be hidden and never been shown on the form !
I think that you have tried to enter Custom submission ID
and it would be shown on any form.
choose some other way to do what you want because it is not
visible in the form attached.
Hope I helped you!
- CarinaAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 12:14 PM
If you still need assistance please let us know.