- tjenkinsAsked on February 26, 2014 at 11:42 AM
I am leaving my staff position at the company that uses these forms. When I created the account I used my own name though. I do not want them to have to sign in from now on using my name though.
- CarinaAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Yes, it is possible to change you username.
You just need to tell us the preferred username and if it is available we can do that change for you.
Let us know please if you need more assistance.
- tjenkinsAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 01:30 PMIs the username "lakeforest" available? I would like it to replace the
current username of "tjenkins".
- EliezerNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 04:06 PM
Unfortunately, the suggested username lakeforest was not available. Please provide alternative usernames so that we can proceed to change the current username.
Kindly provide at least two in case one is not available.
- tjenkinsAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 06:50 AMWhat about lakeforestchurch?—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone
- KadeJMAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Yes, " lakeforestchurch " is available so I have changed your username to that one for you for now but if you change your mind or want to try something else just let us know. To begin using your new username please log out then log back in using the new username you requested above. :0)