- Bruno GIARDAsked on February 26, 2014 at 12:20 PM
J'ai soumis un sondage https://secure.jotformeu.com/form/40564114843350
Impossible de récupérer les résultats or je sais que j'ai au moins une dizaine de réponses
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 02:59 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please log in to your account and then click on this link: https://secure.jotformeu.com/submissions/40564114843350
Are you able to see the submission? Thanks
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 03:01 PM
Hang on - It seems you have exceeded your submission limit.
Remember for secure submissions (https://...) you only have 10.
I have reactivated your account and made your form accessible.
Please use this link to prevent your account from being suspended from exceeding the submission limit:
Let us know if this helps.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 03:03 PM
Oh- sorry - forgot about this:
Create an account so that you will be able to access your forms easily: http://jotformeu.com/signup
- QUERCYAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 02:20 AMHi,
Thank you for unlocking my account. Now I can sign in again.
However, I had already received 10 answers to my form and I cannot find
them in my inbox. Please tell me how I can manage to retrieve them ?
Please answer ASAP, my request is quite urgent
Le 26/02/2014 21:01, JotForm Support Forum a écrit :
- pinoytechAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 03:20 AM
We have transferred this form in your account for you from your guest account. Kindly re-login to your account to see the form.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- QUERCYAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 05:00 AMThank you
Let me know if we can interview up to 30 people
Le 27/02/2014 09:20, JotForm Support Forum a écrit :
- KadeJMAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 09:46 AM
I see you are on the Free Starter Plan and right now your account indicates you've only received 6 submissions so far within the past month. The Free Plan allows up to 100 submissions each month so technically speaking yes you could use your form to interview up to 30 people or more if you want. The submission count for Free Plans resets on the first of every month.