- BRACusaAsked on February 26, 2014 at 02:29 PM
We are a nonprofit and would like to request that this feature be built into the subscription options on the Stripe integration. Please let me know if this is a possibility!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 05:55 PM
Are you talking about letting users to enter their donation amount, but having them charged in a recurring basis?
This is not possible as for the moment. But I've opened a ticket, if the developers find this feasible and we get an increasing number of people requesting for this, then the feature might get implemented soon
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 08:53 AM
We have just implemented this feature. You may now set up recurring donation on your form by adding a subscription item and checking the "Variable Price" option. Select "None (Manual Input)" as the Price Source to allow your donors to enter the amount that they want to donate.
Please do try it out and let us know what you think.
- webdivaAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 09:12 AM
When I try this, the Price Source box is missing. Can you please advise? Thanks
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 11:09 AM
This is enough to select a 'Variable Price' option to enable the user-defined price subscription.
The 'Price Source' option is automatically included if you have any calculation fields on form.