- VdelmonacoAsked on February 26, 2014 at 03:32 PM
Hello Jotform Support,
(Tested accross popular browsers: IE, FF, Chrome, etc. occurs randomly)
End users are experiencing the following issues on our website (URL included below)...
1) Form is filled in - Submit is clicked - no message or redirect (conditional), simply a blank iFrame.
2) Conditional setup hides pages, sometimes they are not hidden
How can we assure reliability accross the popular browsers? If there are minimum browser requirements, please let me know what those are and I will define "minimum requirements" on our web page just before the form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 07:42 PM
I remember this form http://www.jotform.us/form/40445727725155 as the form where you have embedded several forms within a main form.
Please take note that the main form does NOT have a submit button on it (at least I was not able to find it when I looked using cloned of our form, kindly direct me if there is instead).
This means, that the form being submitted are those forms that were within the main form . Since there are several forms, can you direct us which among the embedded form is having the 1 & 2 issue you reported?
To assure reliablity accross popular browsers, it should be at least the most up to date browser or latest version of the browser. JotForm is tested accross different modern browsers as well, so, you are asssured that compatibility and reliability was already considered.
Hope this help. Inform us if there is more we can help you with.
- VdelmonacoAnswered on March 01, 2014 at 12:30 AMOk thank you. You can close this ticket. -Vic
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 01, 2014 at 05:22 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.