- aurorabirthAsked on February 26, 2014 at 06:52 PM
I'm using a form as a contract, and want to be able to email the link to a client, have her fill it out, and she can save a copy for herself and I get a copy as well.
I figured out how she can keep a copy by putting in the Print button, but I still don't get a copy! The pdf link I include in my notification email excludes the text box which contains the verbage of the contract. Same thing if I go to the "Submissions" page - only the required fileds show up, not text box (which I cannot mark as required).
- EliezerNAnswered on February 26, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Unfortunately it is not possible to include the text of your Text tool in the PDF file generated by PDF Link in the notification. However, there is workaround so that you can get the text in the PDF file, it must be done from the Submissions page. Please follow these steps:
1. While in the Submissions page enable the Show Headers and Text function. That will make your text appear in the submission.
2. Then, click on the Print button.
3. While in the Print preview change it to Save as mode and select PDF, then it will allow you to download the PDF file with the text.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance with thsi inquiry.