- debraAsked on July 13, 2011 at 03:52 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 13, 2011 at 06:49 PM
Thanks for asking. Members cannot change their usernames themselves but the usernames can be changed for them. Please provide the desired username and then allow 24 hours or so for the change to take effect. You will be notified via this thread of the change.
- AlmunawwaraAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 08:15 AM
Please help me out.
I used ARC for my account name. Now I cannot access it because I forgot my password, and it shows that the email I used is not in your system.
I had made a request, but when I try the link, it just goes to a login screen!
- moonzkieAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 08:18 AM
Can you please open a new thread so that we can promptly answer your queries.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 08:19 AM
You can continue to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/86123-Cannot-access-my-account