- northcoAsked on February 27, 2014 at 08:58 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Sorry but I can't find the form on your site. May we know which page we can find the form or can you provide the exact site URL from where the form is embedded? But first, please try to re-embed the form using iframe code. This might fixed the problem.
Please let us know if the issue persists after that. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Sorry, I just found the form here: http://www.cuyahogavalleysoccer.com/register/. Would you mind trying the iframe embed code? This might help.
We'll await your updates.
- northcoAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 12:30 PMWhat is that?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 12:35 PM
That's another type of embed code, though the form loads in an iframe container which help protect the form from any script conflicts. Please follow this guide on how to take your form's iframe embed code. http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Let us know should you have further questions.
- northcoAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 12:40 PMSorry. Just saw 1st email. Ok. I will try it. Thanks.
- northcoAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 01:20 PMI tried the I frame. Still doesn't show up when looking on a mobile device.
- EliezerNAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 03:50 PM
Thanks for your confirmation.
I was able to reproduce the issue from my side, this is what I got:
However, as you can see in the screenshot neither the Make a Payment section appears complete. So, I think the issue is not with the form itself, but with the mobile response view of your webpage. It seems that you need to increase the height of your main block for mobile view, that way it will display all the content including the form.
So, please try increasing the height of the main red block of your webpage and if that does not work, do not hesitate to contact us.