- ocalainsAsked on February 27, 2014 at 02:12 PM
I just saw this on one of my clients sites,, in firefox the diclaimer is hidden, in chrome the disclimer is hidden but the space is long like it was actually there (looks very funny) and in ie, its not hidden! What can I do?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 04:26 PM
Your form works just fine on IE8+ upon checking it here. I suspect it is your IE browser that is not rendering the form properly, please try to reset your IE browser settings and recheck. Thanks
On chrome browser, I have reported this to our developers for a review. You will be informed here once the problem is fixed. Our apologies for this inconvenience.
- ocalainsAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 08:29 PM
Thank you, I thought I might have missed a setting or something, but at least it shows correctly on two browsers, I will check back at this thread if you have an update, shall I submit a support ticket, this is happening on a Pro account. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 02:30 AM
My colleague have already created a bug report and forwarded it to our back end team. We will get back to you once we hear from them.
- ocalainsAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 05:16 AM
I appreciate it, I will keep checking this thread!
- ocalainsAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 04:48 PM
Any news here we are trying to fix the site?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 05:53 PM
It appears to be a Chrome only bug. The ticket is already assigned to one of our developers, and as soon as we have any news, we will let you know.
As an alternative, we can try to use an iFrame code instead. It is possible to set an exact height with iFrames.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 02:52 AM
We have just made a fix that resolves this issue. Please do let us know if the problem persists on your end.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience.