- NRCsupportAsked on February 27, 2014 at 06:05 PM
I get the following problems every time I revert to an earlier version of a form.
1. All narrow fields revert to full width.
2. All hidden fields revert to visible
3. A calculated field changed into a normal (text or numeric) field. - This error might not happen every time, but the others do.
- CarinaAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 08:16 PM
I could replicate the first 2 situations. I forwarded them to our developers so they can determine the cause.
You will be contacted through this thread once they have an update on this bug.
Let us know if you need more assistance.
- NRCsupportAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 08:40 PM
That form did contain one calculated field but because of this problem, and the difficulty of reinserting it (reported in another thread), I've removed it. The calculation was to multiply an integer between 1 and 8 (input by the user) by a constant value (12.50) in a read only field. Since there are only 8 possible values, my workaround is display a different message containing the answer for each of the 8 possilble cases. Nasty, but it works. I'd rather do it properly (as I could up to yesterday)
- NRCsupportAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 07:13 AM
I've just found another "funny" on the form which I had restored. I had altered the text that is used on the submit button while waiting for the submission to complete. I had removed the dots after "Please Wait". But the dots have come back again - so the message has returned to its default state.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 04:22 PM
Problems has been solved,
Thank you for your patience,
- NRCsupportAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 07:29 PM
Thank you very much.