- jennyjacAsked on February 27, 2014 at 06:37 PM
I combined the entries from 2 forms into a csv file. Now I want to import the entire list into a new form called "combined applications"Page URL:
- CarinaAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 08:26 PM
I believe the Import data app would be very useful as it allows users to import data from csv or Excel into a form.
You can find it here:
Let us know please if you need more assistance.
- jennyjacAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 09:15 AM
This doesn't work at all - I get an error. How do I upload my screenshot of this? Can I email it?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 09:25 AM
What error do you get? The following guide should help you upload image in your forum post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention this thread URL for reference.
We will wait for your response.
- jennyjacAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 09:45 AM
Here is the form I uploaded: https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/jennyjac/24374_response to jotform.jpg
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Go ahead and email it to email@example.com
Make the subject of your email as: 339859-How-to-I-import-a-CSV-file-into-a-brand-new-form
Let us know when you do, and we shall check and respond.
Thank you for your patience.