- GeoffMacumbergmailcomAsked on February 27, 2014 at 06:42 PM
My business partner and I have created some forms on jotform and in a couple of them our clients can upload files. I have tried a number of different ways to download these files but it doesn't work for me. I have tried using "curl GET..." but all I get is some HTML.
I need a method that can utilize curl.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 09:49 PM
There are multiple options available in JotForm to download the uploads:
1. Submission page: The submission page will display the link to download url and clicking on them will download the file.
2. FTP: You can enable FTP in your form's submission which will forward those submitted files directly into your own FTP server. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/177-How-to-Enable-FTP-on-Form-Submissions
3. Dropbox Integrations: You can integrate your form with dropbox to directly receive uploads to your Dropbox account in no time. The following guide should help you : https://www.jotform.com/help/77-Upload-to-Dropbox-with-JotForm
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.