- bridgeadvantageAsked on February 27, 2014 at 07:26 PM
What happens if we receive more submissions in a month than we are subscribed for? Is there a charge per additional submission, will submissions be blocked or will we be automatically upgraded?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 09:00 PM
When your account reach submission limits, your forms and account will be temporarily disabled. They (users) cannot use your form to submit their entries/submission.
Your account and forms will be active again if you upgrade your account or wait for the next counter reset which is every first day of the following month.
If you need further assistnace, please let us know.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 01:22 AM
For some reasons your response came out empty. Request you to please post it again using this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/339880
- bridgeadvantageAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 01:20 PMThank you - will you send us an email to let us know that we have reached
the limit so that we can upgrade?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 02:51 PM
Yes. Once your account is almost near to reach submission limits, you will be notified via email.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.