- hcfcuAsked on February 27, 2014 at 08:02 PM
I created a form, and an email alert; however, there is a typo on in the subject line of the alert. When i go into the form and click "email Alerts" the subject line is not populated with the infroamtion I already created and when I change it and a request comes in the subject line with the typo still shows up.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 27, 2014 at 11:48 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please try this workaround to fix the issue?
1. Clear your browser cache and cookies
2. Delete your current email notification
3. Clear your form's cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
4. Create new email notification
5. Save changes
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.