- andrejeanAsked on February 28, 2014 at 12:53 PM
I have a registration form and when a person clicks "register", it cannot complete the process. it redirects the participant to a page that says "Incomplete Values".
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 04:00 PM
Hi, upon checking your form, I see there is a terms and conditions widget, below of the Youtube one, that is causing the issue:
Please remove it, and that should solve the problem, you can test my cloned version of your form. Let us know if you have other question.
- andrejeanAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 04:10 PMI removed that but I still can't submit. Here's a screenshot of what happens...
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 05:11 PM
Hi, please clear your browsers cache, once you clear your browsers cache, try again. Did my cloned version work on your end? Because in my end is working fine now that I have removed that widget. Also clone my form into your account, and try that one too.
- andrejeanAnswered on February 28, 2014 at 05:20 PMYeah, on your version it works fine. Let me try that real quick and get back to you