- teamgaryAsked on February 28, 2014 at 09:19 PM
I am creating two forms at different locations:
Once I upload second form, the first form disappears.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 01, 2014 at 03:22 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Do you mean to say that you are unable to see the embed form in one page. Upon checking your webpage "Free_Home_Evaluation", I found that one of your form is embed there. Please check the screenshot below:
But, your web page "FIND_YOUR_DREAM_HOME" does not have any form embedded. I was unable to check any embed code in this page.
I would suggest you to please embed the form in your other page and get back to us. We will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 01, 2014 at 02:34 PM
For some unknown reason, your response came out empty here in our Support Forum. Please access this thread and re-post your message:
- teamgaryAnswered on March 01, 2014 at 03:30 PM
Here are the steps performed and results.
1. I added source code to webpage "FREE_HOME_EVALUATION".
Result: The form was available at this page.
2. Then I added another form at webpage "FIND_YOUR_DREAM_HOME".
Result: The form for "Find Your Home Page" become available but form on "Free Home Evaluation" got disappeared. As shown below.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 01, 2014 at 06:43 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Have you tried already re-embedding your form code into your website using iFrame method? If not, can you please give a try?
If the said issue still persist, please do let us know.
- teamgaryAnswered on March 01, 2014 at 08:08 PM
Its working with iFrame.
- CesarAnswered on March 02, 2014 at 01:23 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome. If you need further assistance, do let us know. Thank you.