- sreemouniAsked on July 14, 2011 at 08:56 AM
Is there any API I can pull the data to store o my servers.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 14, 2011 at 09:23 AM
Currently, we do not have a standard API per se, but you can configure your form to send the submissions post data to a custom php page which will then dump the information onto your own database.
To configure your form to send post data:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click the Preferences button
3. Click Advanced Settings tab
4. Select Yes in the Send Post Data dropdown
To set your custom PHP page as the Thank You url:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Thank You button
3. Select Custom URL then click Next
4. Enter the URL of your php page then click Finish
For starters, you may use this php code to learn about the structure of your form's post data:
Let us know if you need further help with this topic. Thanks!
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 06:54 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)