- NRCsupportAsked on March 01, 2014 at 04:30 AM
My form ends with two hidden fields. When I use the edit-link to edit a submission these fields are visible. They are fields that are created as normal text box fields on the form, but set to hidden.
Fields that are set to hidden by conditions in the form seem to work correctly, but fields that are preset to hidden show this problem.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 01, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Hi, thank you for reporting this, I have been able to reproduce the issue, I set the fields to be hidden:
But when clicking on the edit link, the fields appear on the form:
I have escalated this to our second level to have it fixed as soon as possible.
- NRCsupportAnswered on March 01, 2014 at 01:15 PM
Thank you very much. I look forward to speedy solution of the problem
- NRCsupportAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 07:21 AM
Wonderful. Thank you very much. Tested on my form, and it works.
Once again really speedy service round here - well done.
- MBizToolsAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 03:38 PMI am having the SAME issue on my form. It is for my MBizCard Personalization Form. I don't want to put the public link out there as it is something clients have access to. The problem is that I don't want anyone to see the fields I have marked as hidden. Either on original submission or edit submission. On the form the first 3 fields are supposed to be hidden and same with the last 2 fields.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 06:13 PM
In order for us to assist you properly, I have moved your issue to a new thread. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/996792
Please wait for our reply there shortly. Thank you.