- blackachieverAsked on March 01, 2014 at 07:02 PM
I wanted to know if it was possible to tie jotform with another api.
1. I have the a jot form FORM setup
2. A user fills it out and submits
3. The data is stored on the jotform server
4. I also want the data pushed into another system
that system provides an API to get data into their system
How would I go about getting the data into the other system?
- CesarAnswered on March 02, 2014 at 12:46 AM
If you are tryin to send your submission data to an external target on the web, you may need a PHP page where you can bridge both JotForm and the API to perform this function. Kindly take a look at the following guide for more information:
Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.