- District1010Asked on March 03, 2014 at 11:12 AM
Is there a way to have a calulated total / box on my form auotomatically populate the Paypal total?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Hi, I think that is not possible right now, I was trying to pass the value from the a text box fields to Paypal total amount field. I will submit a request to have this option available, we can not assure you if this will be implemented, or how long it will take to be implemented. You will be notified via this thread if that happens.
- District1010Answered on March 03, 2014 at 12:16 PM
OK that's fine - not sure if this needs another thread? Can we cahnge the text on the Pyapal payment form? I need to change the word 'Donation' to Payment'
- District1010Answered on March 05, 2014 at 06:09 AM
Sorry (not really) to bring this up again but this thread
@TitusN seems to suggest that it is indeed possible to have field totals transferred directly through to Paypal - is that the case?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 07:56 AM
As such, your suggestion on this thread was already assigned to a developer. We will just have to wait for the time when it will be implemented.
- District1010Answered on March 05, 2014 at 08:04 AM
That's fair enough - ever hopeful as that is the only weak link on my form which thanks to all your help is near enough readuy to go public.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 10:52 AM
I am happy to inform you that it is now possible to pass the value of a calculation widget to a custom amount payment field.
The calculation widget must be first present before you can configure the payment field to get the value from that widget.
Here's a sample form to demonstrate this new and exciting feature:
- District1010Answered on May 07, 2014 at 04:07 PM
Well done, this works well and I have already incorporated it on my Booking Form where it will significantly improve the correct response rate.