- cancunmomAsked on March 03, 2014 at 12:04 PM
On your Free account, you have "FREE 100", then "Monthly Submissions, 10" written underneath.
So do we get 100 monthly submissions, or 10?
How many payments/month included?FREE100Monthly Submissions, 10SSL Secure Submissions, 10Receive Payments
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Hi, you ca receive up to 100 submissions, and up to 10 secure submissions (SSL, which use the HTTPS protocol) per month, so whichever reached the limit first, then the form will disable until the counter is reset for next month.
To avoid reaching the 10 SSl submission quota, do not check the "secure form" check box whe getting your embed code:
On regards of "how many payments included?", if you have set up your form with one of our payment integrations, if the in the 100 submissions the payments gets completed, then it will be 100 payments. Let us know if you have more questions, and open a new thread if you have a question non-related to this one.
- cancunmomAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 01:10 PMNew response receivedThank you for your response. I have setup my form with one of the payment integrations. Wouldn't I need this to be a 'secure' form if I am using payment integration??
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 02:51 PM
It is not required since we redirect 'PayPal standard' submissions to secure PayPal Payment Page. However, you are limited to 10 SSL/Payment submissions per month on a free account, so that you can use 'secure form' option on your payment form, and you will be able to receive the same 10 submissions.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- cancunmomAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 06:50 AMNew response receivedHi,
Just making sure that we can get 100 payments on the free account as long as we don't use SSL, as you stated below. When I look at my "usage" window, it looks as though I'll only get the 10 payments/mth. Can you verify?
- CarinaAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 09:34 AM
As my colleague stated, once a user starts a payment he gets redirected to secure PayPal Payment Page. So with the free plan you get 10 monthly received payments. The 100 monthly submissions are for regular forms i.e. contact forms, surveys, this are forms that don't have payments nor need secure connections (SSL).
Let us know if you need further clarification.