- aocAsked on July 14, 2011 at 06:44 PM
I wanna make a dupe change one field, instant second form
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 14, 2011 at 06:56 PM
To duplicate a form:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Right-click on the form that you want to duplicate
3. Choose Clone Form
You will then be taken directly to the cloned form in edit mode.
Hope you find this information useful. Thank you for using Jotform!
- stevenyilinAnswered on December 13, 2011 at 10:35 AM
hmm, strange. the right click doesnt seem to be working for me.
i m on a macbookpro with 10.6.8. tried firefox AND chrome.
maybe a simple duplicate button would be nice!
- AtacanCAnswered on December 13, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Please take a look at the url below. It might be useful.