- johnnyrockardAsked on March 04, 2014 at 03:52 AM
Followed instructions to the letter and all I end up with is a blank FBpage. Nothing on it at all!
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 04:25 AM
Can you please share to us the URL of your facebook page? We will test also from there.
Usually, the most common mistake is embedding the form into FB page usng the non-secure URL http.
It should always be using https
- johnnyrockardAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 08:30 AMHi.
Here's my Facebook link
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 09:00 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I would suggest you to please change the form URL to "https://www.jotformeu.com/form/40615135487354" in the form embed code which you have used. If you take a closer look at the URL, it needs to be changed from "https://form.jotformeu.com" to "https://www.jotformeu.com". That should solve your problem. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- johnnyrockardAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 09:10 AMThanks.
Already done that. Got nowhere. Hence contacting forum.