What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Download link produces an errorAsked by visionarymonkey on March 04, 2014 at 11:40 AM
When I go to retrieve a file from your Amazon file server I am increasingly getting an error.
"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>A9A60305CD2280D3</RequestId><HostId>tBCuDYtg77+Me9tcYepr4A+7g+2zC9GzFBzrDZqae84imo8vp2kaFzsVzbEMJnfU</HostId></Error>"
What causes this error and how do I fix it.
Thank you for contacting us.
What normally causes the error is when a file:
1. Has not been transmitted successfully due to connection issues on the form user's side
2. Or when the uploaded file was previously corrupted
3. When there are script errors on the form that would prevent the file validation.
I checked the form on your page and found the following:
1. The form has been embedded using the secure method on an unsecure page (means your page does not have an SSL certificate ). Please uncheck the secure option when you get the new embed code to place on your website page
2. Try to define the exact extension you want people to upload:
Please make those modifications and let us know if this helps.