- visionarymonkeyAsked on March 04, 2014 at 11:40 AM
When I go to retrieve a file from your Amazon file server I am increasingly getting an error.
"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>A9A60305CD2280D3</RequestId><HostId>tBCuDYtg77+Me9tcYepr4A+7g+2zC9GzFBzrDZqae84imo8vp2kaFzsVzbEMJnfU</HostId></Error>"
What causes this error and how do I fix it.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 02:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
What normally causes the error is when a file:
1. Has not been transmitted successfully due to connection issues on the form user's side
2. Or when the uploaded file was previously corrupted
3. When there are script errors on the form that would prevent the file validation.
I checked the form on your page and found the following:
1. The form has been embedded using the secure method on an unsecure page (means your page does not have an SSL certificate ). Please uncheck the secure option when you get the new embed code to place on your website page
2. Try to define the exact extension you want people to upload:
Please make those modifications and let us know if this helps.