What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Combine Reports + Embed in WordPressAsked by goose2422 on March 04, 2014 at 11:47 AM
A few questions:
1) How do I tell the total number of monthly submissions I've received. I want to be able to know if/when we'll need to upgrade to the paid plan.
2) Is there a way to combine the reports from multiple forms. If I have 20 forms that have the same entry fields, can I somehow combine the reports from both forms into one excel doc? Or would I have to generate a report for each form and then manually combine them?
3) When I try to add the <script> to my WordPress site (I'm using WordPress.org, hosting the site on 3rd party servers) it doesn't work. I paste the <script> snippet generated by WordPress into the "text" tab on the page (where HTML goes). But when I save the form, the script snippet just disappears and the JotForm doesn't appear when I preview the page. Is there a known fix to this? Or may I be better off creating an iFrame of the URL for my JotForm within WordPress?
1. You can find the status of your submission counters if you click in the Icon that looks like a person while being logged in:
Or you can use our Submaster app if wish to have a better look of your submission counters: http://apps.jotform.com/app/submaster
2. You can use our Combine Submissions app for this purspose, it allows you to combine in a downloadable CSV file the fields of multiple forms: http://apps.jotform.com/app/combine_submissions
3. Kindly try following this guide to embed your form to Wordpress: Adding forms to wordpress
You also may install and use WordPress Embed Form Plugin: Embed Form Plugin for Wordpress
Here is how to install it: Embed Form Plugin Installation.
If you still continue having issues with embedding your form, I would recommend you to open a new thread to post your inquiry.
That way we will be able to give you assistance to this particular issue.