- goose2422Asked on March 04, 2014 at 11:47 AM
A few questions:
1) How do I tell the total number of monthly submissions I've received. I want to be able to know if/when we'll need to upgrade to the paid plan.
2) Is there a way to combine the reports from multiple forms. If I have 20 forms that have the same entry fields, can I somehow combine the reports from both forms into one excel doc? Or would I have to generate a report for each form and then manually combine them?
3) When I try to add the <script> to my WordPress site (I'm using WordPress.org, hosting the site on 3rd party servers) it doesn't work. I paste the <script> snippet generated by WordPress into the "text" tab on the page (where HTML goes). But when I save the form, the script snippet just disappears and the JotForm doesn't appear when I preview the page. Is there a known fix to this? Or may I be better off creating an iFrame of the URL for my JotForm within WordPress?
- EliezerNAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 02:18 PM
1. You can find the status of your submission counters if you click in the Icon that looks like a person while being logged in:
Or you can use our Submaster app if wish to have a better look of your submission counters: http://apps.jotform.com/app/submaster
2. You can use our Combine Submissions app for this purspose, it allows you to combine in a downloadable CSV file the fields of multiple forms: http://apps.jotform.com/app/combine_submissions
3. Kindly try following this guide to embed your form to Wordpress: Adding forms to wordpress
You also may install and use WordPress Embed Form Plugin: Embed Form Plugin for Wordpress
Here is how to install it: Embed Form Plugin Installation.
If you still continue having issues with embedding your form, I would recommend you to open a new thread to post your inquiry.
That way we will be able to give you assistance to this particular issue.