- bayviewfsAsked on March 04, 2014 at 03:27 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 05:27 PM
You can simply add the form link in your email campaing that you'll use in Mailchimp
To get the form direct link
Click on the Setup &Embed >"Embed Form" button in the top toolbar, then go to
At the wizard, get the direct link from that section
Then paste the link in the field "Web Address URL" field, make sure that "Web Address" at the "Link To" field, is listed
The tex should look like this:
The form link should be here
Instead of a form direct link, you can paste the link of any webpage of your site, where the form might be embedded
Let us know should you need further help
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 05:29 PM
I forgot to mention that you must highlight the text before inserting the form direct link
- andrewapodacaAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 01:44 AM
Thank you Jeanette.
Is there a way to 'link' the response to the email/newsletter subscriber within Mailchimp and Jotform without asking the user to fill in their name?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 05:37 AM
Do you mean integrate your JotForm to MailChimp so your form submission will be automatically passed on your MC list and then connect this data on your MC newsletter? Since this is a different question, may I suggest you to please open a new thread for this question and provide more details so we can assist you better.
Thank you so much!