- chosenvalleyAsked on March 05, 2014 at 04:49 PM
Wanting to know if the form will close off once we reach the free limit? We are not sure how many we may have and can't have the form stop working in the middle of registrations.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 06:28 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Your account will be automatically suspended till the next month where the submission limit will be reset.
This means that all your forms will be unavailable for use.
If you anticipate more than 100 responses to your forms, please consider getting a paid plan - you will find that the subscriptions are very reasonably priced - http://jotfrom.com/pricing
Let us know if we can assist further.
- chosenvalleyAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 06:35 PM
Is there any kind of notification that we are approaching our limit so we have time to upgrade to cover that period?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 06:46 PM
Yes, there is a notification that comes up when you approach your submission limit - but it depends on how fast your form is being filled, because between the notification and the suspension - it really depends on how busy your form is.
Does that clarify things? Let us know.
- chosenvalleyAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 06:53 PM
Yes great thanks.