- northshorewebAsked on March 05, 2014 at 07:06 PM
I have attached a document. I would like my email submissions to come in just like the word doc version of my form. How could this be done?
please disregard the screenshot. I didn't mean to upload that.
- northshorewebAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 08:16 PM
Is there a way to position the email responses in a form to be positioned outside of the standard Jotform template?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 08:40 PM
You can delete and recreate the entire email notification exacly how you want it to be.
I took a copy of the document on Scribd and converted it to HTML so that we can use it on the email notification.
Please do the following:
1. Open your email notification, click on the HTML field and delete everything
2. Copy the code found on this pastebin: http://pastebin.com/1cf7HfKZ -
Click that to copy the code, then CTRL+C:
2. Paste the code you copied from pastebin into the HTML field in the email notification that you deleted everthing from in step 1.
Once that is done, the email notification should look like below:
3. Now you need to place the answers from your form onto the relevent areas. To do that, click on the area of the notification where an answer shoudl be, then click the corresponding form field on your right as shown:
Do that for all the fields. you may need to reduce some of the lines so that they do not skip to the next line.
Fill the form and test the email notification. How does it look?
Hope that helps.