- John ConwayAsked on March 06, 2014 at 10:55 AM1. Can we use your online survey templates/forms hosted within our company website?2. Do the surveys/forms support the upload of photos (Very important)?3. We want to download the survey and images into a PDF or CSV?Can JotForm do these functions and if so what price plan do you charge?Kind regards,John
- EliezerNAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 12:23 PM
First off, let me suggest you to sign up for a registered account with Jotform here: https://www.jotform.com/signup
If you create your form in guest accounts, you run the risk to lose acces to your form and its data.
Also, you can use all our features with no cost. It does not matter which plan you have. So, you can use the features mentioned in this thread even if you are free user.
So, regarding to your questions.
1. Yes you can embed the form you wish to your company website. While being logged it, if you find a form in the template gallery that you think fits your needs, then you can clone it and use it. To clone it simply click on the Use Template button, then it will automatically clone it to your account and you will be redirected to the form builder to edit the form if you wish:
Then, to embed it to your website, you need to user one of our embed code, you can do it from the Embed Form wizard. Here is a guide about how to do it: Adding a form to a web page
This guide will also help you to know which code better fits your needs: Which form embed code should I use?
2. Yes, all our forms can have the capability to upload files (not only images/photos). All you need to do is to add File upload field to your form.
You can learn about the allowed file types and the file size limits with these guides:
3. That is also, possible. You can download the received submissions, including the uploaded files, in Excel, CSV and PDF formats. Here is a guide to learn how: How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you still need assistance with this inquiry.