- afoersterAsked on March 06, 2014 at 01:36 PM
I have 110 regular submissions that I would like to use for my free account. All of my submissions are coming in as secure and I am now over my limit.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 02:48 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We have reset your SSL submissions to make sure that your account will not be blocked.
In order to switch to the regular submissions, you can go to:
- Setup & Embed tab.
- Click on a Embed Form icon.
- Get your regular form link/code (while 'Secure form' option is not checked).
- Use regular form link/code.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- afoersterAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 03:20 PMThanks you very much for the help!