What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Questions about check box and drop down menus and payment formsAsked by WedFest on March 06, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1. My check boxes are auto checking, how do I have them to show up unchecked?
2. How do a change the drop down numbers to go from 1-4?
3. Is is safe to ask for credit card numers as a fill in the blank instead of using pay pal etc?
Thank you for contacting us.
1. My check boxes are auto checking, how do I have them to show up unchecked? Are you referring to check box being Auto Selected? if yes you can go under checkbox properties then Unchecked the selected option.
2. How do a change the drop down numbers to go from 1-4? Do you mean to re-arrange the dropdown options? It is under the dropdown properties you can delete and re-arrange the order
You can use the Purchase order under payment tools if you need your user to pay using credit card.