- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on March 07, 2014 at 08:17 AM
I would likje to know how I can print out a report of my registered participants in a way that all the information fits on a page. The current table does not fit - can I resize?
- KadeJMAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 10:20 AM
I can understand how this might be a little tricky. This problem happens because of the factor with the more data you have on a form the more likely it is to become crowded and squashed per say.
I see you have 3 forms on your account but which one(s) are you trying to print a report for?
Here are three ways I can think of at the moment to try to help you resolve this problem:
(1) If the Table is Embedded try changing the height and with from 100% to 50% to reduce its size. This should allow more of the form to show up if it seems to condensed since it is half the size.
(2) Another suggestion is with the Grid Report which gives you slightly more control over it's sizing since you can adjust it's % size or even make it auto-fit the window which will resize it automatically so that the listed field data fits as best it can.
(3) You can also try exporting your form field data to excel or even use the google spreadsheet integration and select the whole thing then resize all of the data accordingly and that should make it print a little bit better.
- email@example.comAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 11:10 AMYes. There are many reports because I kept trying different ways to do it! I will try your suggestions.